Sunday, August 31, 2008

Almost taken by "Red"

We went to our summerhuose this weekend to set it up for the winter, on Friday i went for a walk to look for Deers when i saw a Redfox hunting mouse in a field. I dont have permission to hunt in this area so i just sneaked out there to take a picture, but as i got in closer the "caller" in me took over my body. I started to lipsqueek to try and find a tone that would match the menu in that field and after almost 10 minutes the Fox lifted its head and listened in my direction, the fox slowly walked in a circle to fin the wind but as he did i pitched up the squeek and he couldnt resist anymore. The ten second clip is when the Fox decides to go "all in" and i can asure you he did, when you hear in the clip my -buh! he is coming through the bush in front of me and i have to jump back and he turns 2 feet in front of me. You can also hear my nervous giggle in the back as i was not prepared to get him that close, never heard a man been "taken" by a Fox but closer than that you dont get LOL!

Thanks for looking!